Browse by Categories
- Buy Wholesale from China- A Guide
- Tips to Buy Wholesale from China
- Things to Consider When Buying from China
- How to Ship From Shenzhen, China to the US?
- How To Select Promotional Gifts ?
- How to Calculate Shipping Cost?
- How to Place Orders
- Shipping Methods from China
- Branding & Logo Imprint
- Payment Methods
- OEM & ODM Services
- Ordering Samples
- Promotional Products Industry Stats
- sz-wholesale.com supports selected nonprofit organizations and educational institutions with free promotional products. Call us to find out if your organization qualifies for this program.
Retaining Customers With Promotional Products
Keeping up with your brand name in front of your existing customers is as critical and advertising for your prospects. For small businesses especially, who start out by relying on referrals and word-of-mouth; it is important that you eventually find cost-effective methods through which people can remember you, and find you.
Print Media versus Promotional Products
While newspaper and magazine advertising is a popular option, it can turn out to be an expensive one, especially for small businesses. Consequently, the creative use of promotional products proves to be more memorable and affordable way to generate brand awareness, as well as recall among your customers.
Studies prove that the recall value of promotional products is as high as 76.1% while the value of other advertising media such as banners, television ads and print ads range between 27 and 53 percent.
What Makes Promotional Products so Effective?
Giving away free bags, key chains, mouse pads, sippers or mugs to existing customers is a great way to leverage it's "staying power". While chances of print and television ads being overlooked are high, a good quality and functional promotional item can be put to use for months and even years to come. The imprinted company logo and contact details on the item help your customers in remembering your business or brand long after they have enjoyed your offerings.
Retaining Customers with the Right Items
Nowadays, it is possible to imprint your slogan, logo and contact information on almost anything and everything. From beach balls to pen drives and calculators, to even mobile phone accessories; branding items is quite a simple and affordable option.
- High Utility Value: It is extremely important that when you select an item to give away to your existing customers, you identify a product that is useful and that your client will use frequently. A great way to go about this is by finding an item that is directly or indirectly related to your business. For example, giving away pen drives to customers of your computer hardware store; key chains to automobile buyers and backpacks to customers at your sports good store can all be promotional product ideas that are affordable and come with a high utility value.
- Good Quality: Another consideration that is critical to the impression you set on your customer is the quality of the item you give away. Whatever the item may be, a bad quality item will have a direct impact on the brand perceptions your customers build for your business.
- Economies of Scale: It is also okay for you to give different items to different customers. For example, your larger clients can be given expensive items such as MP3 players while your other customers can be handed out sticky notes, magnets or mouse pads.
By sourcing the right type of promotional items, you will be able to build long-term relationships with your customers and consequently ensure repeat business. Getting in touch with a reputed promotional product sourcing company is the best way to gain access to high quality and affordable items.
San Mishra is a internet marketing and content writer professional. Here you can check about Corporate Gifts.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/7998753
Popular Giveaway Ideas
USB Memory Sticks
Paper Mouse Pads