Browse by Categories
- Buy Wholesale from China- A Guide
- Tips to Buy Wholesale from China
- Things to Consider When Buying from China
- How to Ship From Shenzhen, China to the US?
- How To Select Promotional Gifts ?
- How to Calculate Shipping Cost?
- How to Place Orders
- Shipping Methods from China
- Branding & Logo Imprint
- Payment Methods
- OEM & ODM Services
- Ordering Samples
- Promotional Products Industry Stats
- sz-wholesale.com supports selected nonprofit organizations and educational institutions with free promotional products. Call us to find out if your organization qualifies for this program.
Using Promotional Polo Shirts To Promote Your Business
Everyone wears clothing, so why not use it to promote your business? Promotional polo shirts, caps, t-shirts and other swag with your logo on it can promote your business in ways you never thought possible. Here are some unusual ways to promote your business using promotional polo shirts or other promotional apparel.
Have a photo contest.
Photo contests bring out the competitor in everyone. Offer a free promotional polo shirt with your company's logo on it, and offer a prize for the best photo taken of a person wearing your shirt. Hold the contest in store with customer votes deciding the winner. You get multiple opportunities for promotion - customers must visit your store to get their t-shirt, drop off their photo and vote for their favorites. In addition, you'll get the publicity generated by the contest and the exposure of all those people wearing your logo on their chests. You'll also get great promotional materials for months worth of advertising in the form of photos that you can use in your advertisements and publicity.
Send out the street guerrillas.
Guerilla marketing is gaining momentum. It's marketing taken to the streets instead of the usual outlets. Most companies hire models to hand out samples of their products, or coupons for their services. Go for high impact notice. Team up with a youth group to publicize a charity event. Dress the whole group in matching polo shirts with your company logo on it and send them out to blanket the streets in your colors as they hand out flyers and invitations to their event. Hint: sponsoring youth groups and charity events offers great opportunities for promotion and marketing.
Speaking of charitable works...
Another way to promote your business while doing good is to sell promotional polo shirts or caps with your logo on them, and donate the profits to your favorite charity. Your company gets great publicity, your customers and fans get to wear your name, and your favorite charity benefits.
Choosing promotional polo shirts for your marketing
The colors and styles that you choose for your promotional marketing items directly reflect on your brand and image. Give some thought to color choice and style when designing your incentives and choosing the shirts and other apparel that you'll be giving away.
- Who do I want to attract?
- What styles do they wear?
- What colors will appeal to them?
- Would they wear this style?
- Will this color look good with my logo?
- What sizes do I need to carry?
- What quality of shirts do I want to buy?
- How much can I afford to spend?
- How many shirts do I need to make my promotion effective?
- How will I be distributing these shirts?
You'll find promotional polo shirts and many other types of promotional and bespoke clothing online. Many companies have been in the business of supplying quality promotional products to all sorts of industries for decades.
Tina Rinaudo is one of the leading lights in the UK promotional clothing industry.
Tina is a key member of YesGifts, the UK's fastest growing online promotional polo shirts resource specialising in promotional pens, mugs, mouse mats, umbrellas, conference items and much more.
For more information please visit www.yesgifts.co.uk.a href="http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Tina_Rinaudo">http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Tina_Rinaudo
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/583635
Popular Giveaway Ideas
USB Memory Sticks
Paper Mouse Pads