Browse by Categories
- Buy Wholesale from China- A Guide
- Tips to Buy Wholesale from China
- Things to Consider When Buying from China
- How to Ship From Shenzhen, China to the US?
- How To Select Promotional Gifts ?
- How to Calculate Shipping Cost?
- How to Place Orders
- Shipping Methods from China
- Branding & Logo Imprint
- Payment Methods
- OEM & ODM Services
- Ordering Samples
- Promotional Products Industry Stats
- sz-wholesale.com supports selected nonprofit organizations and educational institutions with free promotional products. Call us to find out if your organization qualifies for this program.
Personalized Sports Bottle Promotions Combat the Environmental Hazards of Bottled Water
The environmental hazards and health risks of drinking bottled water are making the evening news and the front pages of newspapers around the country. Including a personalized sports bottle in your next promotion is a smart, timely, socially conscious, and environmentally friendly way to promote your message.
The health risks of BPA (or Bisphenol A) and the DEHP (Bis 2-ethylhexyl phthalate) on developing fetuses, infants and children have been widely circulated throughout the media for the last few years. Who would have thought that something as harmless looking as bottled water could cause miscarriage, birth defects including genital deformities, impotency, child obesity, thyroid complications, irregular dopamine activity resulting in hyperactivity, and increased risk of breast and prostate cancer. However drinking bottled water is not just a health risk, it is one of the most environmentally damaging practices of the 21st century.
Here are just a few facts about bottled water:
1. 40% of all bottled water is simply bottled tap water.
2. The amount of oil used every year to produce disposable plastic water bottles could fuel a million cars. That does not include the amount of fuel used to ship these water bottles from far off locations like Polynesia to your local corner store.
3. Nearly 80% of all plastic water bottles are not recycled. And many of those that are, get shipped across the oceans to places like India and China where waste management regulations are less strict than in the US.
4. Bottled water is subject to far fewer health regulations than tap water. In 2006, Fiji Water began running ads boasting that their product does not come from Cleveland. The City of Cleveland decided to test their tap water against Fiji bottled water and discovered that Cleveland tap water contained fewer impurities, was higher quality, and even won public taste tests against Fiji water.
5. Bottled water costs up to 2000% more than tap water.
6. Corporate Accountability International estimates that American municipalities spend more than $70 million a year to landfill water bottles.
7. In 2006, the US Geological Survey concluded that more than 80 percent of the bass in the Potomac and Shenandoah Rivers were 'intersexual' with the males developing their own eggs. Similar results have been found in rivers around the globe. The cause is believed to be BPA and DEHP pollution from plastics.
It is time to rethink your marketing and branding, replenish your business with ethical and energy efficient low cost solutions, and recommit to a more sustainable future for your clients and your community.
Help save the environment, protect the health of your customers, and promote your business with personalized sports bottles and custom sports bottles imprinted with your company logo. They are an effective, affordable, high impact way to promote your message.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/4016294
Popular Giveaway Ideas
USB Memory Sticks
Paper Mouse Pads