Browse by Categories
- Buy Wholesale from China- A Guide
- Tips to Buy Wholesale from China
- Things to Consider When Buying from China
- How to Ship From Shenzhen, China to the US?
- How To Select Promotional Gifts ?
- How to Calculate Shipping Cost?
- How to Place Orders
- Shipping Methods from China
- Branding & Logo Imprint
- Payment Methods
- OEM & ODM Services
- Ordering Samples
- Promotional Products Industry Stats
- sz-wholesale.com supports selected nonprofit organizations and educational institutions with free promotional products. Call us to find out if your organization qualifies for this program.
Custom Sports Bottle Promotions Battle the Environmental Dangers of Bottled Water
With the damages to the environment and the health risks associated with drinking bottled water making the evening news and the front pages of newspapers around the country, now is the perfect time to include a custom sports bottle in your next promotion. They are an eco-friendly, socially conscious, high impact way to promote your business and message.
The health risks of BPA (or Bisphenol A) and the DEHP (Bis 2-ethylhexyl phthalate) on developing fetuses, infants and children continues to draw wide media attention since 2002. The FDA continued to release statements about the possible dangers and ill effects of drinking bottled water at the beginning of 2010. Listing miscarriage, birth defects including genital deformities, impotency, child obesity, thyroid complications, irregular dopamine activity resulting in hyperactivity, and increased risk of breast and prostate cancer as development problems linked to drinking from plastic water bottles. However, bottled water remains a $5 billion industry.
Remember when public water fountains could easily be found in every business or shopping complex? With nearly a 2000% markup, the bottled water industry has discouraged the once industry-wide service of free public drinking fountains and replaced them with a product that is a threat to both public health and our environment.
Here are just a few facts about bottled water:
More than a third of all bottled water is simply filtered tap water.
This used to be a free service. But today people in the U.S. happily put
down $1-$2 to carry around 20 ounces of the same water housed in a
2. The amount of oil used every year to produce disposable plastic water bottles could fuel a million cars. That does not include the fuel and energy necessary to ship these water bottles from around the world to distribution centers and then from distribution centers to your local convenience store or shopping complex.
3. More than two thirds of all plastic water bottles are not recycled. Corporate Accountability International estimates that municipalities spend more than $70 million a year to landfill disposable water bottles.
4. Many of the bottles that are recycled get sent to South Asia where public drinking water is already perilously polluted and many people still lack adequate access to safe drinking water.
5. Bottled water is subject to fewer health regulations than tap water.
6. In test after test city tap water has been proven to be safer, taste better, and generate significantly fewer risks to public health and the environment.
It is time to rethink your marketing and branding, replenish your business with ethical and energy efficient low cost solutions, and recommit to a more sustainable future for your clients and your community.
Help save the environment, protect the health of your customers, and promote your business with personalized sports bottles and custom sports bottles imprinted with your company logo. They are an effective, affordable, high impact way to promote your message.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/4016950
Popular Giveaway Ideas
USB Memory Sticks
Paper Mouse Pads