Browse by Categories
- Buy Wholesale from China- A Guide
- Tips to Buy Wholesale from China
- Things to Consider When Buying from China
- How to Ship From Shenzhen, China to the US?
- How To Select Promotional Gifts ?
- How to Calculate Shipping Cost?
- How to Place Orders
- Shipping Methods from China
- Branding & Logo Imprint
- Payment Methods
- OEM & ODM Services
- Ordering Samples
- Promotional Products Industry Stats
- sz-wholesale.com supports selected nonprofit organizations and educational institutions with free promotional products. Call us to find out if your organization qualifies for this program.
Water Bottles - Good For the Environment and Customers
Currently, there is a great deal of debate over the effect bottled water has on the environment around the world. Not only is the process to make the bottles and fill them bad for the environment, but they are often disposed of and not recycled. Each bottle of water can last upwards of 1,000 years and that causes some very serious problems for the environment.
Many consumers are now looking for reusable bottles so they can take water and other cold drinks with them wherever they go, and that can mean a big benefit for your company.
How does this benefit your company? Well, promotional bottles allow you to market your company to customers through promotional bottles. However, to do this properly, you need to follow a certain set of steps.
1. First, you need to choose good looking bottles. If the bottles are not attractive, then no one is going to use them and that is just wasted money for you. Look at what other people are using for water bottles to get an idea for what is popular and then use those types of bottles.
2. Choose what you want to have on the water bottles. Typically, you will have at least your company name or logo on the water bottle, but you can go further with this. You can have your company name and logo, and you can include a slogan on the bottle. You can also put your company's address and contact information on the bottle. If you want to go the extra mile for certain customers, you can put the customer's name on the water bottle.
3. Choose a color for the water bottle. Calm and pleasant colors are often the best choices but you can also choose colors that match your company's corporate colors.
4. Get the water bottles in bulk. When you do this, you get a bigger discount and you can give out more and more bottles to your customers. This means you can market to as many customers as possible and that is very important.
When you are a company and you want to send an environmental message, while at the same time helping to promote yourself, then you should look towards bottles. These help take plastic out of the landfills and they are something that customers will use over and over. The more they use them, the more you are advertised and that is just plain good for business.
DiscountMugs.com is a large distribution company based in Miami, Florida. They are web-based and factory-direct which allows them to keep prices lower than the rest of the competition. They also have a huge selection of promotional products from glassware and travel mugs to commemorative plates and water bottles.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/3911802
Popular Giveaway Ideas
USB Memory Sticks
Paper Mouse Pads