Browse by Categories
- Buy Wholesale from China- A Guide
- Tips to Buy Wholesale from China
- Things to Consider When Buying from China
- How to Ship From Shenzhen, China to the US?
- How To Select Promotional Gifts ?
- How to Calculate Shipping Cost?
- How to Place Orders
- Shipping Methods from China
- Branding & Logo Imprint
- Payment Methods
- OEM & ODM Services
- Ordering Samples
- Promotional Products Industry Stats
- sz-wholesale.com supports selected nonprofit organizations and educational institutions with free promotional products. Call us to find out if your organization qualifies for this program.
How to Verify Your Wholesale Supplier
Many overstock, liquidation and surplus stock sales are happening generally in minutes. The total price of the wholesale liquidated stock is here usually the most important factor to make up your mind. You'll receive an amazing stock offer and you have to act really fast as there are potentially tens of buyers hungry after this wholesale bargain deal.
But how do you know that your supplier is really genuine and he is what he really says he is ? How do you do a security check or verify your wholesale supplier. This could be a tricky and frustrating task, but here are some useful tips to get you started.
- In US you can use the website bbb.org ( Better Business Bureau ), try to find you company there. Equivalent of this in UK could be oft.gov.uk Office of Fair Trading.
- Try to make a search for you company there, see if anything pops up. You can also try and search for companies and individuals on websites like sz-wholesale.com
- Some Chinese companies - even some paid members of trade websites - are scammers. Your business is not legally protected by Chinese authorities if you are dealing with an illegal company. Buyers need to verify potential suppliers first.
- Unfortunately, while there are some Chinese websites that can help provide company verification, there is little support for us English speakers. So, here are some tips to help you be sure you are dealing with a valid supplier.
- In China, all companies that wish to import and export must apply for and obtain a Certificate of Import & Export from Ministry of Commerce and its authorized local agencies in China. This must be done after a company has registered at their local BIC. In addition, trade companies have to register with Chinese Customs House and its regional branches before conducting formal business with international businesses. Buyers should ask suppliers for their company number from BIC, as well as a copy of their Certificate of Import & Export.
- Chinese suppliers provide buyers with real opportunities for cost savings. Just remember that without conducting appropriate due diligence, you are going into the deal blind and putting yourself at risk. Like in the rest of the world, most businesses are professional. With a little research, buyers can trade confidently and develop valuable business relationships.
- These are very good Tips to start your own verification for any supplier before you send them money !! Anyone can make their shop window look nice with great products to choose from, it's what's inside that counts
- With suppliers that have their web sites online for years not months, this is a good way to trust them, it would take some time before bad feedback filters through the internet, so with new websites under 1 years you have to be more on the cautious side. When we really trust a person or a supplier, we can send any payment type as we know there is no problem with the security of this money, suppliers that have a long term business and with a good reputation would never cause any problems to their business with poor products and bad customer service, but when you deal with scammers they would promise you the world, but most would only want payments like W/U with no security for the buyer, many buyers like to use Pay Pal, but once again for real suppliers that's fine not for a supplier that would close his accounts after he as made his money from this scam !!
- How many people have bought from suppliers that sell, "20 x video cameras in boxes complete new model" UNTESTED, low prices but how easy is it to test them, and sell for more money, so the fact is you be lucky to get 3-5 out of them working by using the parts from others, and the time and cost is not worth business.
- How many people would buy a tin of food from a supermarket with no label on it?, not got a clue of the contents, only that the sell by date is ok, well i would not buy, best to get the tin i want and know the brand i can trust, and so many buyers do the same with these suppliers selling Phones, Games, Laptops,,,, THEY TAKE A CHANCE and hope they get a bargain of a life time deal.
Popular Giveaway Ideas
USB Memory Sticks
Paper Mouse Pads