Browse by Categories
- Buy Wholesale from China- A Guide
- Tips to Buy Wholesale from China
- Things to Consider When Buying from China
- How to Ship From Shenzhen, China to the US?
- How To Select Promotional Gifts ?
- How to Calculate Shipping Cost?
- How to Place Orders
- Shipping Methods from China
- Branding & Logo Imprint
- Payment Methods
- OEM & ODM Services
- Ordering Samples
- Promotional Products Industry Stats
- sz-wholesale.com supports selected nonprofit organizations and educational institutions with free promotional products. Call us to find out if your organization qualifies for this program.
Avoid Using Plastic Water Bottles
Well you must know that the numbers you are going to see are reflecting the impact of modern habits of drinking water.
Although these data may be somewhat questionable and contestable, sometimes if we change our attitude and behavior in consumption, that may lead to benefits for us.
Now without wasting time let us look at the facts and numbers related to plastic water bottles.
- The plastic bottles take about seven centuries before they completely decompose
- Eighty percent of used plastic bottles are not recycled.
- Each year in the U.S. thirty eight million plastic bottles used for water go into trash without being recycled
- It takes ninety million gallons of oil to produce a billion plastic bottles
- On an average, American people consume one hundred sixty seven bottles of water a year. In Italy every year consumption on an average is of two hundred seventy liters of mineral water and soft drinks, equivalent to 180 bottles of 1.5 liters. The environmental impact is equal to the consumption of 22 liters of oil and 108 liters of water (used in production and transport), as well as the emission of 23 kgs of CO2.
- The bottling and distribution of bottled water is by far the least efficient in the world for water supply.
- Italian supermarkets use about 15 billion PET bottles every year, only 15% of these are recycled.
Most often people buy bottled water assuming that it is healthy but the fact is that bottled water is just normal water and there is nothing special in it. The only extra bit it has is the total amount of money that is spend on it. If we spend that amount of money for improving public water system then there won't be any need of buying plastic bottles.
So what we can do to stop this, are there any alternatives, yes: Buy stainless steel bottles and use them or you can also go for Aluminum sports bottles and Stainless sports bottles. To avoid bad taste there are many brands of filters that can be put in the bottle, and are not expensive also.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/5833336
Popular Giveaway Ideas
USB Memory Sticks
Paper Mouse Pads