Browse by Categories
- Buy Wholesale from China- A Guide
- Tips to Buy Wholesale from China
- Things to Consider When Buying from China
- How to Ship From Shenzhen, China to the US?
- How To Select Promotional Gifts ?
- How to Calculate Shipping Cost?
- How to Place Orders
- Shipping Methods from China
- Branding & Logo Imprint
- Payment Methods
- OEM & ODM Services
- Ordering Samples
- Promotional Products Industry Stats
- sz-wholesale.com supports selected nonprofit organizations and educational institutions with free promotional products. Call us to find out if your organization qualifies for this program.
Reusable BPA Free Aluminum & Stainless Steel Water Bottles
When the heat rises so does your need for hydration. You need water to keep your body temperature cool so you don't get overheated. If you are a person that is on-the-go, you need something to carry your water in at all times, something that will keep your water cold. What you need are reusable BPA free aluminum or stainless steel water bottles.
Reusable aluminum and stainless steel bottles are the choice bottles. They are BPA free, which means they do not carry a synthetic hormone that can mimic estrogen and cause prostate cancer. The fact that they are reusable makes them eco-friendly. So, aluminum and stainless steel water bottles are good for your health and good for the environment.
Reusable aluminum and stainless steel bottles can be purchased factory direct blank or printed. So, if you are a business owner and want to use BPA free water bottles as your promotional gifts, you probably won't decide to purchase them blank. You will need them printed with your logo on them.
So, what's the different between aluminum and stainless steel water bottles? Here are a few points:
- Cost. Stainless steel water bottles are less expensive than aluminum water bottles.
- Weight. Aluminum bottles are lighter than stainless steel.
- Design. Aluminum water bottles are more stylish than steel.
- Safety. Stainless steel is a neutral metal and doesn't leach. Aluminum bottles, on the other hand, have to be made with a lining to prevent metal from leaching into your water, which is potentially harmful and can cause a bad taste.
Both types of metal bottles are equally good choices to use as promotional gifts. They are much better than plastic, which has many harmful effects. When you use them as promotional gifts, you can count on the fact that people will use them and will probably use them every day. Whether they use them while they exercise or just while they are running about town, each time they use them they will be advertising your business for you.
Most of the aluminum and stainless steel water bottles you find have a screw-on top with a caribiner so you clip it to your belt. The screw-on tops makes the bottles virtually spill-free so you can toss them into your bag without fear of spillage with no problem.
Care and maintenance of these bottles is easy. Wash them out with soap and water. For more thorough cleaning, you can use baking soda and white vinegar. If you have a steel bottle, you can put it in the dishwasher, but dishwasher use is not recommended for aluminum bottles.
One thing is for certain-aluminum and stainless steel bottles are the healthy, wise choice in promotional gifts. In a society that is so health conscientious, water bottles are the choice promotional gift. With so many people on health kicks, exercising on a daily basis, and trying overcome the battle of the bulge, these bottles are the perfect thing to give away for free. People will gladly taken them home with them and use them whenever they can. You just can't go wrong giving away reusable bottles.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/2653197
Popular Giveaway Ideas
USB Memory Sticks
Paper Mouse Pads