Browse by Categories
- Buy Wholesale from China- A Guide
- Tips to Buy Wholesale from China
- Things to Consider When Buying from China
- How to Ship From Shenzhen, China to the US?
- How To Select Promotional Gifts ?
- How to Calculate Shipping Cost?
- How to Place Orders
- Shipping Methods from China
- Branding & Logo Imprint
- Payment Methods
- OEM & ODM Services
- Ordering Samples
- Promotional Products Industry Stats
- sz-wholesale.com supports selected nonprofit organizations and educational institutions with free promotional products. Call us to find out if your organization qualifies for this program.
How Does China Produce Wholesale Products?
Environmental Laws are More Lax in China
Heavy industry has, in general, moved away from manufacturing products in the United States. This exodus is largely due to stringent environmental laws enacted in the last half of the 20th century. Because these laws require expensive environmental protection actions, processes and equipment, businesses can have products manufactured cheaper in countries with fewer and more lax environmental regulation---such as China.
Chinese Workers Cost Less Money
While modern American workers are subject to a minimum wage law, no such regulation exists in China. For this reason, American workers can be replaced by Chinese workers who may cost a lot less.
Cheaper Manufacturing Costs Mean More Profit
Because the less expensive environmental regulations and less expensive labor combine to result in on overall cheaper product, items manufactured in China can be obtained by a manufacturer or distributer for a much lower price than items made in the United States. If a retailer sells these products for the a price comparable to items made in America, the resulting difference becomes a higher profit margin for the manufacturer
Read more : http://www.ehow.com/how-does_4569721_china-produce-wholesale-products.html
Popular Giveaway Ideas
USB Memory Sticks
Paper Mouse Pads