Browse by Categories
- Buy Wholesale from China- A Guide
- Tips to Buy Wholesale from China
- Things to Consider When Buying from China
- How to Ship From Shenzhen, China to the US?
- How To Select Promotional Gifts ?
- How to Calculate Shipping Cost?
- How to Place Orders
- Shipping Methods from China
- Branding & Logo Imprint
- Payment Methods
- OEM & ODM Services
- Ordering Samples
- Promotional Products Industry Stats
- sz-wholesale.com supports selected nonprofit organizations and educational institutions with free promotional products. Call us to find out if your organization qualifies for this program.
Ho, Ho, Ho! Christmas Promotional Goods
Christmas is one of the best holidays to maximize your advertising needs. The season of giving will not only make you more generous when it comes to giving promotional goods but it will also make your recipients more grateful in receiving your gifts.
However, it can also be a tough time for any advertiser. With the piles of gifts that a customer receives not only from other companies but also from family and friends, it would be hard for them to determine which one came from you. The trick here is making yours more noticeable than the rest. Here are some tips:
1. Keep it colourful. Make your package stand out. A lot of packages over the Christmas holidays are usually wrapped in red and green wrapping. So choose other colours such as bright blue, hot pink and even silvery white. Anything that will look different from the rest. If you can catch your customers attention with your gifts wrapping, you are halfway there.
2. Keep it personalized. Add a holiday greeting signed by your companys' president. Also, always place your customers first name on the tag creating a feeling of importance on their part. First names also denote a strong camaraderie that is perfect for the holiday season.
3. Make the gift memorable. It is Christmas, you should outdo yourself. You can actually pick gifts that although look expensive, are actually affordable. For example, terry cloth bathrobes may speak of luxury and elegance. If you want to really make your customer say wow, you can have their name embroidered on the bathrobe together with your company name and logo. Bathrobes like these, if purchased wholesale can actually turn out cheaper but still a very good investment.
4. Ship them earlier. Instead of waiting last minute to be shipped off, what about having them sent early on. Give 7 to 14 days shipping time for you goods. By the end of November, you can already have them shipped to take advantage of the more reasonable fees (the Christmas rush will make shipping fees expensive). Also, this would prevent your gift from being buried in a whole pile of others.
5. Say thank you. The main purpose of Christmas promotional goods is always a way to show how you appreciate your customers support over the years. A little note of thanks will go a long way with them. This will nurture the relationship that has kept your business alive for years and for more years to come.
Lottie Carrot works in the promotional goods industry for Argon Promotions, the leading company in terms of innovative business gift ideas. Lottie works closely with businesses to help market their products and services by providing information and help in the selection of suitable promotional goods for their advertising campaigns.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/3003343
Popular Giveaway Ideas
USB Memory Sticks
Paper Mouse Pads