Browse by Categories
- Buy Wholesale from China- A Guide
- Tips to Buy Wholesale from China
- Things to Consider When Buying from China
- How to Ship From Shenzhen, China to the US?
- How To Select Promotional Gifts ?
- How to Calculate Shipping Cost?
- How to Place Orders
- Shipping Methods from China
- Branding & Logo Imprint
- Payment Methods
- OEM & ODM Services
- Ordering Samples
- Promotional Products Industry Stats
- sz-wholesale.com supports selected nonprofit organizations and educational institutions with free promotional products. Call us to find out if your organization qualifies for this program.
Buy China Wholesale, How to Save on Freight Charges?
1. Call the sales division of the freight company directly and ask to establish an account. Explain your shipping volume and ask the representative if you can take advantage of any special customer program discounts. The representative may offer you a better program compared to what you might find by booking online.
2. Provide the sales office for the freight company with information about your company that shows that you ship a significant volume of goods each year. For instance, a history of your previous shipments from your last freight company might be proof enough of your business potential.
3. Bring your shipping history to your current freight provider after a year to ask if you can negotiate a lower rate program
4. Join industry groups and organizations that are related to your business. Check the benefits package---some organizations have made special arrangements with freight companies to offer group discounts to members. For instance, Small Publishers Association of North America (SPAN) is an industry group for publishers that has a freight discount program.
5. Consolidate your shipments to the same recipient. Economies of scale come into play when you send more items at one time to create a larger shipment---one big shipment will cost less than several small shipments to the same place.
6. Pack all of your shipments on pallets (also called skids). The rates for palleted items are often lower as compared to loose shipments.
Tips & Warnings
If you have your own company truck, such as a large delivery van, ask the freight company to drop your shipment off at a nearby terminal instead of to your business door. The price to ship to the terminal is usually much lower.
Popular Giveaway Ideas
USB Memory Sticks
Paper Mouse Pads